- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new services and new pricing/payment plans
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPIs.
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads
Proven working experience of at least 1-3 years as a business development Executive
Proven sales track record
Experience in customer support is a plus
Experience in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho etc.)
Proficiency in English
Market & locality knowledge
Communication and negotiation skills
Ability to build report
Time management and planning skills
BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field Preferred Qualification :
MBA in Marketing and sales is preferred but not a pre-requisite.
English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil is preferred.
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 2,75,000 P.A.
Industry: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales Executive/Officer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time