HIRING FOR SALES MANAGER/CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER FOR BANGALORE REGION - FEMALE CANDIDATE
- Facility Management
New Business Development:
Business Development Planning:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Update self on new leads from the print media / websites for active cultivation
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and companys practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the clients needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Representing company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services or leveraging existing services better
Management and Research:
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Coordination for all cost proposals, follow ups up to confirmation
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Responsibility /accountability to interact with this client for future feasible businesses
- Immediately upon receipt of the communication / identification (from portals) of RFP / RFQ / RFI communicate / forward the RFP/ RFQ/RFI to the concerned operational /functional heads and team BD
- Preparing the commercials, obtaining the approvals from Director-BD/AVP-Operati on for final submission.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Institutional Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time