Hiring Senior Manager Business Development - (Candidates from Facility Management Industry Only Apply)
- Manager BD
- Senior Manager BD
- DGM BD
EXPERIENCE IN FACILITY MANAGEMENT INDUSTRY IS MUST
The main purpose of the job is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. The position will play a key role in identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of market conditions
New Business Development:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Update self on new leads from the print media/websites for active cultivation
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Business Development Planning:
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Representing company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services or leveraging existing services better
Management and Research:
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed by the company CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Coordination for all cost proposals, follow ups up to confirmation
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Responsibility /accountability to interact with this client for future feasible businesses
- Immediately upon receipt of the communication/identification (from portals) of RFP / RFQ / RFI communicate/forward the RFP/ RFQ/RFI to the concerned operational /functional heads and team BD
- Preparing the commercials, obtaining the approvals from Director-BD/AVP-Operation for final submission
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Facility Management
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time